Is your workplace a mental health champion? Are your employees productive, engaged, and well supported in the work they do?
If you answered yes to these questions and you recognize the importance of workplace wellness, consider nominating your workplace for the 2018 Employee Recommended Workplace Award.
Why Nominate Your Workplace?
- You will receive a badge of distinction for your organization with rights to use it in recruitment and in communication materials.
- You will be provided with an employer report which will provide you with scores of your workplace in four areas (physical, mental, work, and life), along with highlights of strengths and areas that need a bit more work.
- Register your workplace based on the number of employees (including a small fee).
- Fill out a survey to provide information about your organization and employee names/e-mails.
- Next, surveys will be sent out to your employees and you will be able to keep track of how many fill it out (a minimum is required).
*The deadline to register your organization is November 17, 2017*
*For more information you can visit the award website here.*
If you are reading this and you are not an employer but believe that the organization you work for is a place that excels at supporting workplace wellness, consider passing the message forward to your employer.